Give your cheeks a gorgeous glow with our easy to use Blushing Secrets makeup kit. This kit includes:
Blush Glow in Kindle & Blush Makeup Brush
Blush Glow in Captive (closed container)
in the United States of America
Our silky Blush Glow helps make skin look more youthful and radiant by introducing color to cheeks before or after the application of foundation. Click here to learn more.
This beautiful yet sleek brush is designed for use with powders such as blushes and powered foundations. Click here to learn more.
Please note: We are in the process of changing our packaging from our classic platinum containers to modern black containers.
All of our cosmetics are profesional make-up artist quality and are made in America.
- Apply blush before using foundation or bronzer for a more natural, sun-kissed look.
- A little amount of blush can go a very long way. Be very careful to only use the least amount of blush as possible to prevent looking too 'fake'.
- Apply a small amount of blush along the tops of your breasts for a youthful, rosy look that is sexy and fun.
- Gently sweep your blush up in a C shape starting from the apples of your cheeks up past your temples towards your hairline. This will help define your face shape while bringing attention to your eyes and lips.
Blush Glow is available in:
Best for warm skintones
Best for cool skintones
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Richmond, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays and Wednesdays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|
How to Apply Blush Glow
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation, eye make-up, and lip color. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Looking in a mirror, smile. This will help define the apples of your cheeks, which will be where you primarily apply your blush.
- Using your blush brush, gently swirl the brush across your Color Swirl Blush palette. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container. Test the color on the inside of your wrist before applying it to your cheeks.
- Using our 'smile' trick, gently tap the apples of your cheeks with the tip of the brush. Tap off your brush again prior to blending to ensure that you get the best results.
- Blend the blush outwards and in to your foundation by moving the brush in a circular pattern with very light pressure. Gently sweep the blush brush along your cheek bones for more definition or only highlight your apples for a youthful glow.
- For additional color, gently swipe your blush brush across your forehead and chin in a soft, side-to-side movement. Follow through with a very light brushing of the blush down your nose. Only use more powder if absolutely necessary.
- If finished with your blush, clean your brush using a gentle shampoo. Finish by using our Perfect Finish Setting Spray to hold your make-up in place without smearing or smudging.