in the United States of America
We're sorry, this item has been discontinued by our manufacturer.
Perfect for a first date, a night on the town, or another special occasion, these long, luscious 'falsies' are bejeweled for a hint of extra sparkle and glamor. These fabulous false eyelashes can help you achieve a dramatically different look in an instant, without the time and steady hand that is required of individual false lashes or several coats of mascara. Best of all, our false lashes are reusable.
With five sensational white crystals perfectly spaced out to help bring out the natural light of your eyes, our False Eyelashes with Diamonds help to create a more dramatic and eye-catching look without being over-the-top. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Use False Eyelashes
- Before starting your make-up routine, take one of the eyelashes and hold it up to your eye, starting at the inside corner. Using your fingers, mark where the lashes reach the outside of your eye. Remove the lashes from your eyes while keeping the spot marked. Using a pair of sharp scissors, cut the eye lashes at the mark for a custom fit to your eye. Repeat with other eyelash strip. Throw out excess eyelashes or keep for reuse as half-lashes.
- Prepare your skin by cleaning your skin and applying your foundation. Prime your eyes and apply your eye shadow. Allow for your eye shadow to dry if using a creme-based eye shadow.
- Gently remove the eyelashes from the protective container by using the tweezers. Using a toothpick or the tip of the glue applicator, apply a very small amount of glue along the entire false lash line.
- Using the tweezers, pick up the eyelashes by the lashes (not the line where the lashes are connected together). Begin placing the eyelashes on your eyelid, as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold the eye lashes in place for 30 seconds to a minute to set the glue. Start at the inside corner of your eye.
- Repeat the process with the other false eyelash, holding the eyelashes in place for 30 seconds to a minute. Recap the glue bottle and put the tweezers away.
- Apply a coat of mascara to your lashes, as well as the false lashes. Make sure to avoid the diamonds. This helps the two blend together and look more natural. Wait for the mascara to dry, and continue on with your make-up routine.