in the United States of America
Unique see-through breast forms designed for use in the harsher conditions of salt water, swimming pools and hot tubs. Lighter weight makes these breast forms excellent for very active dancing, jogging and other high energy activities.
Why we recommend our Athletic, Swim & Hot Tub breast forms
- We strongly recommend these forms because unlike other athletic forms, these come with a one-year warranty. Other manufacturers do not give warranties on swim forms.
- A nice full, triangular shape, with a concave back that is designed to maintain the shape of the breast form in bathing suit or athletic wear.
- These forms feel like soft, natural breasts.
- Great for swimming. The concave back of the form keeps the weight of the form down, making swimming easier. The form does not pull down the cups of your bathing suit.
- Use our double sided tape for extra security
- Special blend of silicone used in the manufacture of these forms is not affected by the heat of hot tubs
- The outer membrane on the forms withstands water temperatures from very cold to hot tub temperatures
- Because the forms are lighter they will be less weight when jogging, exercising, etc.
- FREE shipping and no taxes!
How to add color to your breast forms
You may prefer an athletic form. To change the color of the forms, just buy and inexpensive pair of nylons that closely match your skin tone. Cut two pieces of the nylons to cover your forms and you will have breast forms that show in your lacy bra as a perfect match to your body!
Never sleep ON your silicone breast forms. Your weight may burst them!
NearlyMe Freestyle Athletic Swim & Hot Tub breast forms ship from Waco, TX
TRANSFORM Premier Semi-Round and Athletic, Swim & Hot Tub breast forms fitting chart
|Bra band size|
|Desired Cup Size||AA Cup||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
The above fitting chart will give you a shallow to average cup fill. If you would like to achieve an average to full cup fill in the same size bra, you may go up one breast form size.