in the United States of America
Your breast forms become a part of you!
No lady should be without It Stays! adhesive. It Stays! is a gentle roll-on body adhesive that washes off with water, leaving no sticky residue. The perfect adhesive to keep your breast forms in place! Your breast forms will truly feel like they're a part of you.
While not designed to allow you to go braless, It Stays! holds your breast forms to your chest to encourage natural movement, warmth and feel, and helps to hold your breast forms in place when you are very active.
It Stays! washes off instantly, leaving no residue, and is great for holding clothing in place. For example, if you have a blouse that reveals too much when you bend over, just use It Stays! to solve the problem.
Use It Stays! help keep breast forms in place (see Notes below). We have never had a complaint of skin irritation.
Why We Recommend It Stays!
- Create a bond between you and your breast forms
- No more need to reposition breast forms after bending over other activity
- Perfect for attaching our Naughty Nipples to your breast forms
- Great body adhesive for clothing, nylons, silicon nipples, shoulder straps, etc.
- Keeps wigs and loose hair in place
- That blouse too revealing? Nylons not staying in place? Just use It Stays!
- Safe for most fabrics
- Washes off instantly
- So comfortable you won't even know it's there
- Moves with you
- Not Irritating
- It Stays! will not damage silicone breast forms or nipples
Click here to read more testimonials and responses from our clients.
NOTES: Using It Stays! with Breast Forms
It Stays! adhesive is quite strong and will adhere your breast forms to your chest, but it is NOT strong enough to allow you to go braless.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Richmond, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays and Wednesdays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|