in the United States of America
Hips and Derriere Enhancing Padded Brief
Enhance your figure instantly!
This is a beautiful, American made, padded brief. Designed to add curves to your hips and bottom while tucking your tummy.
A particularly nice feature of the padded brief is the two layers of material that are used. The inner layer contains the pockets for the pads. The outer layer is seamless on the hips and bottom area to provide a very smooth transition between you and your shapely hips and bottom. Notice in the picture that there are no seams showing in these critical areas.
More features that make these the perfect product for crossdressers and TG's
- An instant derriere and hips enhancing brief that gives you a shapely and toned look in a "smooth and firm" spandex nylon.
- Fits and feels smooth and flattering.
- Pads on rear and side conform to your body so you look natural under anything you wear.
- Front panel helps keep you flat and feminine.
- Bathroom friendly! No need to remove when urinating. Just open the flap.
- No protruding pads, no unsightly lines, no unnatural hills and valleys, just a smooth blending of your body and a perfect enhancing partner.
- The enhance panty also flattens your tummy using a 3 inch wide band of elasticized material that is triple surge stiched and lined for comfort.
- Garter tabs are an additional feature.
- The four foam pads are removable and washable.
- Nylon and Spandex PowerNet construction.
Our Underworks 514 Hip & Rear Padded Panty is designed to fit tight to the body, much like a girdle. It is best if you go up one size if you do not like restricted clothing.
- 24 - 26
- 30 - 32
- 34 - 36
- 38 - 40
- 42 - 44
- 46 - 48
Returns & Exchanges
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Richmond, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays and Wednesdays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|