Become the goddess you are with our Athena breastplate
Get the most realistic cleavage with our Athena breastplate from Divine Collection. This beautiful and realistic breastplate is hand crafted by skilled artisans just for you. The round, full shape of the breasts is great with half-cup and demi-cup bras, while the tapered edges help to blend to the body. Slightly concave back fits most body types. Available in 3 skin tones for the most natural look.
Why we love Divine Collection’s Athena self-adhering breastplate
- Self-adhesive backing creates a more natural feeling when worn braless or with a non-pocketed bra
- Unique “no-membrane” skin means the breast forms cannot burst, making Divine Collection breasts the only silicone breast forms that are safe to sleep in
- Warms to your body for the most natural experience
- Safe to use with Hollister Spray Adhesive, letting you attach for days! (Hollister Spray Adhesive not included)
- Round, full shape is perfect for showing lots of cleavage
- Looks great with soft cup, underwire, and demi cup bras
- Available in 3 skin tones
- 5 nipple colours and sizes help create the best look for your body
- High neck design sits at the collar bones to help blend in to the body
- One year warranty against manufacturers’ defects
- Comes with a FREE Care Kit which includes:
Divine Collection’s Athena self-adhering breastplate is made using layers of semi-solid silicone and a silicone skin. Because there is no liquid in the Athena breastplate, the breasts cannot burst or pop like regular silicone breast forms. This makes them safe for sleeping! The semi-solid silicone does feel firmer when squeezed compared to liquid silicone breast forms; although it is still natural, it does feels more like a breast implant in the hand. If you are looking for realistic looking breast forms that still feel like natural breasts when squeezed, we recommend Divine Collection Hera ultimate breast forms.
- If you have worn the breasts before, clean your Athena breastplate as best as you can. Remove ALL adhesive possible using the adhesive remover, and clean using Divine Collection Breast Form Wash. Allow to dry. The form should be naturally tacky. (You may apply the talc powder to the front of the breast for a softer feeling.)
- Shower. Clean the skin as well as you can, remove hair, etc. Rinse the skin clean and towel dry. Do NOT apply moisturizers, etc.
- Apply Stay Dry to the chest wall to prevent perspiration. Wait to dry. (Do NOT use deodorants or antiperspirants to the chest wall; the oils won’t allow adhesives to bond well).
- Spray a THIN layer of Hollister adhesive to the center of the breast form. Wait 3 to 6 minutes to dry; it should not be wet, but tacky.
- Apply Skin Tac Wipe to the chest wall. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute until the area becomes tacky.
- Apply your Athena breastplate using pressure to the body and allow to bond.
- Rest for 10 to 50 minutes (depending on the size of breast forms) by lying down and when possible, apply additional pressure to the breast forms to help bond the product better.
Less is more when it comes to using adhesives with Divine Collection breast forms.
When done with your breast forms, slowly remove the breast forms from your body by gently pulling at the edges and lifting up. Remove any adhesive with an adhesive remover and wash the breast form using Divine Collection Breast Form Wash.
Smaller sizes will have better adhesion than the larger sizes, due to the weight of the breast form. If you want to wear the forms without a bra, it is best if you wear a tighter fitting halter top, leotards, sports bra or any sort of garment that will give that extra bit of security. You may find that you have no problem at all wearing the forms everywhere without a bra as they really hold. Experiment at home to find your best solution.
Excessive use of silicone adhesive removers may damage or cause the breakdown of the silicone in the breast form. Please use caution when removing any silicone based adhesives from the breast forms.
Your Athena breastplate may shift when worn while sleeping. We recommend you wear a bra if you choose to wear the breastplate while sleeping (even if you have attached them using an adhesive) to help prevent the breast forms from moving.
Every Athena breastplate is unique. Athena breasts are crafted by hand by a team of artists that are dedicated to making lifelike, natural feeling breast forms. Their craftsmanship may lead to subtle changes that occur naturally on the breasts or nipples, creating a more lifelike appearance.
Shop the look
As that our beautiful Divine Collection Athena breastplate is connected between the breasts, the artists at Divine Collection have created different frame sizes of breastplate for different sized bodies. This helps to create the most natural appearance possible when you are wearing Athena.
IMPORTANT: The artists at Divine Collection are designing different frame sizes and breast sizes for the Athena breastplate. If the perfect size is not available for you yet, don’t worry! It will be coming soon.
|Underbust measurement (cm)||62 to 66||67 to 71||72 to 76||77 to 81||82 to 86||87 to 92||93 to 97||98 to 106||107 to 111||112 to 116||117 to 121||122 to 126|
|Underbust measurement (in)||24½ to 26||26½ to 28||28½ to 30||30½ to 32||32½ to 34||34½ to 36||36½ to 38||38½ to 42||42½ to 44||44½ to 46||46½ to 48||48½ to 50|
|Bra band size (USA / UK)||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50||52|
- If you know your bra size. skip to step 4. If you do not know your bra band size, take a measurement going all the way around your body beneath the curve of your pectoral muscle.
Example: Measurement is 35 inches
- Follow this measurement to determine your bra band size (what your body says you are)
Example: Bra band is 40
- Decide which cup size you would like to be.
Example: D cup for proportional yet curvy shape
- Intersect your bra band size with the cup size you want to be. The number in the intersecting row and column will be the size to order!
Example: 40D is a size Medium-4
Sizes marked with an asterisk are NOT RECOMMENDED to be worn while naked, as the breastplate will be too narrow or too wide for your body. CLICK HERE for more fitting information.
|Small-3 & Small-5||Medium-4 & Medium-6|
|For chest sizes (underbust measurement)||28 ½ to 34 in|
(72.4 to 87.4 cm)
|34 ½ to 42 in|
(87.7 to 106.7 cm)
|For bra bands||32 to 38 bra band (US/UK)||38 to 44 bra band (US/UK)|
|May be too NARROW when worn naked for…||Bra bands 40 and larger||Bra bands 46 and larger|
|May be too WIDE when naked for…||Bra bands 30 and smaller||Bra bands 36 and smaller|
|Designed for chests…||…with little to some pec muscle (less than 2 inches)||…with little to some pec muscle (less than 2 inches)|
If you are unsure of the best size for your body, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will work with you to find the perfect fit!
Returns & Exchanges
We regret that this item is NOT eligible to be returned and/or exchanged; this item is FINAL SALE.
Due to the self-adhesive backing, when the breast forms are attached and then removed from the skin, dead skin cells and oils are also removed. We are therefore unable to accept returns or exchanges on these breast forms for hygienic reasons. In addition, if the item must be custom made to your specifications, it is also not eligible for return or exchange. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Click here to learn more about returns & exchanges.
If the item you ordered does not fit, we will honor a 30% discount the same replacement item in a different size. This offer can only be redeemed once per client per item ordered incorrectly, and only applies to regular price items (no sales, clearance, or combo packs).
In addition, once your order has been placed with the artists, we are unable to cancel your order. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to placing your order.
When will my order ship?
|United States orders||Canada orders||Other orders|
|This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA, USA|
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
|This item will ship from Delta, BC, Canada|
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
|This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA, USA|
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
|Ships Tue/Thur||Ships Mon/Wed/Fri||Ships Tue/Thur|
Please note that holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS:
- Please allow for up to 7 business days for your order to be brought to our facility prior to shipping to you if the item cannot ship direct from the manufacturer
- Crafting delays for breast forms and other prosthetics may occur if ONLY if it is not in stock with the manufacturer at the time of your order
- Fabulicious and Pleaser shoes will take an additional 5 to 10 business days before they are able to be shipped, due to delays caused by the manufacturers
- Weather conditions may cause longer delays in your item arriving at our facility. If you need your order by a certain date, please contact us before placing your order
Your Divine Collection prosthetics are warranted to the original purchaser only, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the original date of sale. Excluded from this limited warranty are defects in any Divine Collection prosthetics that have been modified or altered, including but not limited to the use of adhesives and/or adhesive solvents that have not been recommended for use. The Divine Collection prosthetic adhesive back layer is not warranted in any respect. The on-going performance is directly related to certain factors beyond the manufacturer’s control, such as the proper cleaning and care of the breast form, perspiration levels, skin type, exudates (body oils), moisture, diet and personal hygiene. The manufacturer will replace the prosthetic if it is found to be defective during the warranty period. Transportation, postage, and insurance charges are the consumer’s responsibility. The manufacturer will not be liable for any damages, including consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, or special damages, caused by any defect in this product beyond the amount of the replacement product. No warranty will be offered on the replacement prosthetic.