Become the goddess you are with our Athena breastplate
Get the most realistic cleavage with our Athena breastplate from Divine Collection. This beautiful and realistic breastplate is hand crafted by skilled artisans just for you. The round, full shape of the breasts is great with half-cup and demi-cup bras, while the tapered edges help to blend to the body. Slightly concave back fits most body types. Available in 3 skin tones for the most natural look.
Why we love Divine Collection’s Athena self-adhering breastplate
- Self-adhesive backing creates a more natural feeling when worn braless or with a non-pocketed bra
- Unique “no-membrane” skin means the breast forms cannot burst, making Divine Collection breasts the only silicone breast forms that are safe to sleep in
- Warms to your body for the most natural experience
- Safe to use with Hollister Spray Adhesive, letting you attach for days! (Hollister Spray Adhesive not included)
- Round, full shape is perfect for showing lots of cleavage
- Looks great with soft cup, underwire, and demi cup bras
- Available in 3 skin tones
- 5 nipple colours and sizes help create the best look for your body
- High neck design sits at the collar bones to help blend in to the body
- One year warranty against manufacturers’ defects
- Comes with a FREE Care Kit which includes:
- If you have worn the breasts before, clean your Athena breastplate as best as you can. Remove ALL adhesive possible using the adhesive remover, and clean using Divine Collection Breast Form Wash. Allow to dry. The form should be naturally tacky. (You may apply the talc powder to the front of the breast for a softer feeling.)
- Shower. Clean the skin as well as you can, remove hair, etc. Rinse the skin clean and towel dry. Do NOT apply moisturizers, etc.
- Apply Stay Dry to the chest wall to prevent perspiration. Wait to dry. (Do NOT use deodorants or antiperspirants to the chest wall; the oils won’t allow adhesives to bond well).
- Spray a THIN layer of Hollister adhesive to the center of the breast form. Wait 3 to 6 minutes to dry; it should not be wet, but tacky.
- Apply Skin Tac Wipe to the chest wall. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute until the area becomes tacky.
- Apply your Athena breastplate using pressure to the body and allow to bond.
- Rest for 10 to 50 minutes (depending on the size of breast forms) by lying down and when possible, apply additional pressure to the breast forms to help bond the product better.
Less is more when it comes to using adhesives with Divine Collection breast forms.
When done with your breast forms, slowly remove the breast forms from your body by gently pulling at the edges and lifting up. Remove any adhesive with an adhesive remover and wash the breast form using Divine Collection Breast Form Wash.
Smaller sizes will have better adhesion than the larger sizes, due to the weight of the breast form. If you want to wear the forms without a bra, it is best if you wear a tighter fitting halter top, leotards, sports bra or any sort of garment that will give that extra bit of security. You may find that you have no problem at all wearing the forms everywhere without a bra as they really hold. Experiment at home to find your best solution.
Excessive use of silicone adhesive removers may damage or cause the breakdown of the silicone in the breast form. Please use caution when removing any silicone based adhesives from the breast forms. Your Athena breastplate may shift when worn while sleeping. We recommend you wear a bra if you choose to wear the breastplate while sleeping (even if you have attached them using an adhesive) to help prevent the breast forms from moving.
Every Athena breastplate is unique. Athena breasts are crafted by hand by a team of artists that are dedicated to making lifelike, natural feeling breast forms. Their craftsmanship may lead to subtle changes that occur naturally on the breasts or nipples, creating a more lifelike appearance.